"The Port Was Not Found."
1. Try rebooting the computer
2. Check to see if any other programs are using the modem, if they are, exit those programs if possible and possibly
3. If you just put in an init string for the modem, remove it, or change it to another init string.
4. You could try reinstalling dialup networking and/or the modem as per manufacturers instructions.
5. For more advanced users, in modems in the control panel, under modem properties, click on more info and make sure
you get ati responses, if you do,this means the modem is working properly, and chances are another appliation is using